Sunday, April 18, 2010

WESTLIFE SECRETS

MEMBERS SECRET

1. MARK FEEHILY



"Before I was legally allowed a driving license, I used to drive my Dad's car up and down the driveway. One day my foot slipped on the brake and the car went smashing straight into the gate at the bottom of the drive! The car door was dented and it wouldn't open. I was really scared and then to make matters worse, I looked up and saw my younger brother running off to tell my parents! Luckily my Dad was pretty understanding, But I still had to clean the house for months afterwards though!".




2. NICKY BYRNE

"Shane and I share a room when we're on the road. We were in Birmingham and I had the bed by the wall and Shane's bed was on my right next to the window. I woke up in the middle of the night and looked over and Shane's bed had disappeared. All I could see was the window! I couldn't figure out what was going on, then all of a sudden I felt an arm on my shoulder. I froze and slowly looked around and I realized I was in Shane's bed and he had his arm draped over me! I quietly moved his arm and went back to my own bed. I don't know how it happened, because I definitely feel asleep in my own bed! I told him about it the next morning and I was so embarrassed!".


3. SHANE FILAN 

"It was the Christmas before last and I'd been going out with a girl for a couple of weeks, so we didn't know each other that well - but well enough though! You know what it's like buying presents for someone for the first time, it's quite worrying as you're always wondering whether you've done the right thing! Anyway I'd spent quite a bit of time choosing her presents. I bought her a few things that she'd mentioned she liked and was really pleased with them! When it came to me opening my present, I was really excited. I ripped the paper off and found that she'd bought me a jumper. At first I thought, 'Lovely!', but then I saw it was navy with this red and yellow stripe across it. I really couldn't believe it - it was horrible! The worst thing was though, that I knew it wasn't cheap - she'd spent quite a bit of money on it and I really didn't like it! She'd made me open it in front of her and I just didn't know where to look. I don't think she saw me, though I must have looked quite shocked at first. But quick as you like, I just grinned and said, "Thank you". I never ever wore it, but she never knew as I broke it off with her a week late! Not 'cos of the jumper, but it was obvious that we weren't suited! Ooh, I'll never forget it, it was awful!”
http://www.angelfire.com/pop/westlifecanada/secerts.html

Baca Juga Artikel Terkait



0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment